When it comes to chicken inasal, I am sure you would agree that Bacolod’s Chicken Barbeque offers a distinct taste. There are many ways to prepare the inasal, let me share with you one recipe. Ingredients:
- 1 kilo chicken (whole or cut in pieces)
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons of calamansi juice or lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of sprite, 7up or beer
- 2 cups of tanglad (lemon grass) for whole chicken
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of brown or white sugar
- Marinate the chicken in soy sauce, calamansi juice (or lemon juice), minced garlic, chopped onions, soda or beer, sugar and pepper.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 3 hours.
- Cook chicken on grill or in oven until golden brown
|TRY BACOLOD’S CHICKEN BARBEQUE, COME TO THE 26TH NEGROS TRADE FAIR AT ROCKWELL TENT MAKATI CITY.|
Please follow and like us: