- 1 whole chicken
- 3 tablespoons of brown or white sugar
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons of calamansi juice or lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of sprite, 7up or beer
- 2 cups of tanglad (lemon grass) for stuffing
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Marinate the whole chicken in soy sauce, calamansi juice, minced garlic, chopped onions, soda or beer, sugar and pepper.
- Let stand marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 3 hours.
- Stuff the chicken cavity with tanglad (lemon grass).
- Cook chicken on grill or in oven until golden brown
Please follow and like us: