1. In a bowl, combine half of the flour and half of the oil; mix well.
2. Divide into 20 portions and set aside.
3. Add some water to the muscovado sugar to make it moist. Divide into 20 portions; set aside.
4. Mix the remaining flour, oil and some water. Knead to a cylinder and divide into 20 portions.
5. Flatten each portion and top with the flour and oil mixture. Roll out and stuff with muscovado filling. Close the edges.
6. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
7. Grill until brown on the outside.
To try Negros’ Best piyaya, please come to the 26 NEGROS TRADE FAIR ON September 28, 2011 at Rockwell Tent, Makati City.
Click on any of these buttons to help us to maintain this website.