Effective Presentation Skills Course
Whether you are an ordinary citizen, a rank and file employee, corporate executive or a politician, there will come a time that you are going to stand up and present some information or a talk.
The key is to present your thoughts clearly and effectively to get your message or opinion across. Indeed, presentation skills are required in almost every field.
INTRASPEC Management Consultancy offers an Effective Presentation Skills Course designed to develop skills in presentation and develop techniques on how to influence & persuade a group.
Effective Presentation Skills Course is suitable for people giving presentations to Clients, to Boards, to Management Teams and for large or small groups.
Course Outline Effective Presentations:
- The importance of Presentation Skills
- Preparing for a Presentation
- Objectives – What is the purpose of my presentation?
- Task Goals – what do I want to cover, what do I want to achieve in the presentation?
- People Goals – anticipate the group at the beginning. Where do I want the group to be at the end?
- What is my Desired Outcome? What is the best result I can achieve in the presentation?
- Planning my Approach – What impression do I want to give? What tone do I want to set in this presentation? What do I want to avoid doing?
- Presentation Skills –
- Establishing my presence – positive body language & posture
- How to engage the group – using body language to get interest and attention; eye contact & movement
- Voice & voice tone, Pacing for effect
- Language style – shaping language to suit this particular group
- Do’s and don’ts of movement in a presentation
- Communicating effectively in your presentation, getting the message across –
- Using language to suit this group – familiar terms, relevant examples & illustrations
- Painting word pictures – using real examples; techniques to describe complex concepts
- Influencing & persuading – getting the sequence right; selling the benefits of your case
- Structuring your case – tools to prepare the content of your presentation
- Beginning – stating the objectives of your presentation
- Central Core – structure the flow of your talk
- Ending the presentation effectively – Bottom-lining your key messages
- How to design effective visual aids – slides, diagrams, flip charts, handouts; when and how to use each in a presentation; how to avoid pitfalls
- Working with presentation slides:
- The ‘Bad’ slides vs. the ‘Effective’ – ‘avoiding death by bullet point’
- How to use presentation skills to maximize the message in each slide
- Taking Questions
- Closing With a Bang!: How to close your presentation effectively
- Practicing and improving – Reviewing and learning from experience; Growing through feedback
Course Duration: 2-3 Days
For more information about this course, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
INTRASPEC MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY is a Bacolod City based training outfit serving various companies nationwide.
TEAMBUILDING by INTRASPEC
INTRASPEC believes in “Learning through Fun”
Jojo Vito,PhD, Senior Partner INTRASPEC Management Consultancy