No matter what you say to instill culture of service , you must reinforce its importance through action.
BUILDING A CULTURE OF SERVICE TRAINING
( Training Program by Intraspec Management Consultancy )
Customer service relates to the service provided to customers before, during and after a purchase.
No matter the size of your business, excellent customer service needs be at the heart of your business model if you wish to be successful. It is important to provide good customer service to all types of customers, including potential, new and existing customers.
The reason an organization can deliver good or bad customer service comes down to one thing; what is happening on the inside of that organization. To sum it up in one word: culture. The culture inside of the organization is impacting your customer service.
- To provide owners, managers and supervisors with best practice strategies and tools to create, implement and sustain a culture of service excellence at their organization
BENEFITS TO BUSINESS
- Helps create a consistent service standard and culture within the organization
- Provides owners, directors and supervisors with tools to make a customer service vision, strategy, and standards to support the organization’s desired customer experience.
- Introduction to “A Culture of Service Excellence”
- Explore the elements required in establishing a culture of service excellence
- Fixing the “Customer Experience”
- Making a Service Vision
- Explore various service visions
- Determine about the guidelines for making a service vision
- Know Your Customer
- Ability to understand customer profiles
- Identifying and targeting priority customers
- Making the Customer Experience
- Maximize moments of accuracy by mapping customer experiences
- Develop client-centric service strategies and measures
- Employee Engagement – The Key to Success
- Seeing the relationship between employee engagement, client satisfaction and productivity
- Best practice strategies to engage employees
- Making it Stick – Sustaining a Culture of Service Excellence
- Customer Connections
- Measure & Recognize Success
- Identify Change
- Action Plan and Resources
A Culture of Service exists when you motivate the employees in your organization to take a customer-centric approach to their regular duties and work activities. Sales and service employees put customer needs first when presenting solutions and providing support.
INTRASPEC Management Consultancy is a training firm based in Bacolod City, Negros occidental, Philippines.Our Customized Training Program is geared to train your workforce to exhibit the productive and innovative culture to ensure that you and your team are primed to meet the unique threats and challenges your organization faces.With our 20 years of training experience, INTRASPEC PROGRAMS are designed differently and unique to your organisation and your particular challenges. It is carefully crafted by our faculty team to meet your objectives and is designed to transform the thinking and behavior of participants to accelerate and drive effective change.
For your Training Needs you may contact: jovito_ Intraspec@yahoo.com ; mobile 0922-8516729.
Jojo Vito, PhD – Senior Partner, INTRASPEC