CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING FOR QUAN DELICACIES. Batch 1
CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING FOR QUAN DELICACIES
Customer service to many organizations is one of the most challenging and neglected areas of management. But not with Quan Delicacies, a chain of stores in Bacolod City selling quality native delicacies.
Quan Delicacies management knew that the quality of customer service determines whether customers buy, and particularly whether to retain a customer.
This is one of the reasons why Quan Delicacies Management has a regular training and upgrading courses for its employees to ensure that they do not only provide quality and superior products but also they are delivering these products to their valued customers effectively.
CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING FOR QUAN DELICACIES. Batch 2
Recently, Quan delicacies conducted again a refresher course on Customer Services to its employees. Considering their numbers, the participants were divided into two batches to ensure optimum learning for the participants.
Being their retainer/consultant for more 13 years now, I was the one who conducted the two batches of Customer Service Training.
The Customer Service Training agenda focuses on three major areas such as customers retention; an increase of sales relative to the company’s products and services and of course improving the companies marketability with the word of mouth brought about by the satisfaction of its existing customers.
Various training methodologies were used to ensure effective learning. These includes fun activities and games, brainstorming and simulations among others. During the brainstorming, important elements were identified by the participants being the strengths of Quan delicacies. These are as follows: timeliness;appearance; courtesy; quality and efficiency; ease of doing business and even problem-solving.
During the training Customer Service Principles were outlined and regarded as essentials:
- Commitment (at all levels). At Quan, everyone commits to deliver the best service possible to its customers.
- Credibility (keep promises). Quan will only promise what it can deliver.
- Culture (customer service ethics). To ensure that these service culture will continue. Quan will continuously train and re-train employees.
- Competencies . Quan employees are not casual or contractual. 97% of its employees has ben with the company for many years , ensuring that they have the right skills and competencies of delivering excellent products and services.
- Resources . Quan keeps on improving its facilities to provide great service to its employees. In fact as of this writing Quan – La Sale Branch is undergoing a store renovation.
- Feedback (enabled for customers and employees) . Quan ensures to respond to the feedback of its customers, especially at the social media.
- Internal customers . Internal customers are very important to the company. This is why the company also conducts training programs which tackle on topics like Interpersonal and empathy; Communication Handling stress; Active listening; Team-work;Problem-solving and complaints-handling; Product and organization knowledge and; Commitment and values re-orientation.
Jojo Vito is a senior consultant of Intraspec Management Consultancy.
INTRASPEC Management Consultancy is a training firm based in Bacolod City, Negros occidental, Philippines.Our Customized Training Program is geared to train your workforce to exhibit the productive and innovative culture to ensure that you and your team are primed to meet the unique threats and challenges your organization faces.With our 20 years of training experience, INTRASPEC PROGRAMS are designed differently and unique to your organization and your particular challenges. It is carefully crafted by our faculty team to meet your objectives and is designed to transform the thinking and behavior of participants to accelerate and drive effective change.
For your Training Needs you may contact: jovito_ Intraspec@yahoo.com ; mobile 0922-8516729.