Negrense Bloggers at 2018 Blogapalooza: Rube Caberte(back); (L-R) Jojo Vito, Mea Pabiona, Dhadha Gracia ,and Ed Joven
It was one of the biggest assemblies of Bloggers and Social media Influencers around the Country. The 2018 Blogapalooza was held in the City of Dreams Manila last October 27.
Blogapalooza connects businesses and influencers in the Philippines. Each year, Blogapalooza organizes one-day business-to-influencer meet up and marketing event that gathers social media influencers, bloggers, and internet celebrities from all over the country in a day of learning, innovation, interaction, and improvement.
Negrense Bloggers with Blogapalooza CEO, Ace Gapuz
Talks and Speakers
1.Transitioning from Traditional to Digital Media by Cristine Bersola-Babao
2.Monetizing Youtube Content
3.The Secrets to Instagram Domination by Nix Eniego
4.Engaging Gen X/Xennials by Erika Padilla and Nadia Montenegro
5.Data, Analytics, and Influencer Marketing by Miko David
TV Personality TinTin Babao, was one of the speakers during the event. She represented the Gen Xers who is into social media marketing. She said she will be launching her Youtube Channel soon.
With a fantastic combined total reach through its network of influencers, Blogapalooza Inc. continues to introduce breakthroughs in the influencer marketing industry, reshaping how businesses and influencers connect through the years.
For 3 years now, The Philippine Airlines has been flying Bloggers and Influencers from various regions around the country to attend the Blogapalooza
For years in a row, Regional-based bloggers who attended the event were housed at Nobu Hotel, City of Dreams
The Negrense Bloggers enjoying our breakfast at Nobu Hotel, City of Dreams
A mandatory pose after the bloggers registered at the event
The Negrense Bloggers arrived the day before the even using their Masskara Tshirts
- 4 THINGS TO DO TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM A WORKPLACE BULLY
- FROM TOXIC TO A TERRIFIC WORKPLACE
- Best Christmas Gift Ideas
- #MakeITSafePH | Plagiarism in the Digital Age
- The SWOT and TOWS Analysis Matrices
- ONE REGIS CONDOMINIUM UPGRADED | P500-M LUXURY BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN BACOLOD | MEGAWORLD
- Typical Problems International Traders Face
- Why Competing in a Global Economy as a Business is Not Easy
- How to Take Your Company to the Global Market
- 11 COMMON CHALLENGES OF STARTUPS
- Cultural Differences and Their Impact in International Business
- 12 SIMPLE GUIDES TO STARTING A BUSINESS